Monday, April 4, 2011

I Will Survive

That song...how often that song has come into my life and changed the way I feel about things. I heard it today on my way to work and it sparked something in me that I needed to have sparked. The very first lines "At first I was afraid. I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side" is exactly how I felt. Well, I knew I could live, but I didn't want to. As time goes on, "I [spend] so many nights thinking how [he] did me wrong and I [grow] strong." Now, if he comes back from outer space...pahahaha. I doubt it. But in the event that he did, well, things would be different. Ah well, anyway, this song has always been one of my favorites. I feel a lot better lately. I don't know if it's the working out or time passing, but I think things are getting a lot better in the "corazónal region" for me. I don't feel any guilt or anxiety when I think about the future with someone else. Idunno with who, but just someone in the future. I think I've just accepted my present situation more. And like I said in my 30 Days - Day 1, I don't hate being single. I just hate being lonely. It's understandable right?

Trusis,
Naisa :P

No comments:

Post a Comment