Monday, April 18, 2011

Angelina Jolie

This woman is awesomely ridiculous. So ridiculous that she's the only celebrity crush I've ever really had. Yea, she's a woman, so what. She's beautiful and talented and successful and has a bunch of kids in her awesome little family. She plays one of the most bamf* women in the world (Lara Croft). She's just too awesome for life. I'm not obsessed with her to the level of some people that I know are with other celebrities, but I can admit I might find myself on the verge of screaming if I could hang out with her one day. She's just too cool. I hope one day some kid blogs this about me. Hahaha. Maybe not. I don't know. But I do love me some Angelina. Who doesn't? I bet even her haters would love to hang out with her. One of my new goals in life is to be awesomer than Angelina Jolie. Is it possible? Well, if it isn't, I'm going to make it possible.

*Yes, I linked that to urbandictionary for people that want to know what it means if they don't already. I may continue to do that from now on...

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment