Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Folder

On my laptop exists 2 folders. Both folders contain very similar items. Images. Pictures I have found from all over the internet that make me feel good about love. I'll randomly run across a cute little message and save it to that folder. It's a sort of scrapbook. Looking at it now, it's overflowing with different ways to say how much you care, and I have used them before to express feelings that I myself couldn't put words to. I just ran through some of them again and I feel like one day I will open one of these folders again and find some of these pictures and send them to someone special and they will reply "I was thinking that same thing." And I'll smile. And I'll mean it. And they'll mean it. Can't it just be that simple? I tell someone "I think you are magic" and they reply "Well of course. How else would I get someone like you to appear?" And they'll smile. And I'll smile. And things will just be as they are. I will love them and they will love me and things will just be happy. There will be rough times and we'll get through them, always knowing that no matter what, we've got each other and we're happy. They'll turn over in the middle of the night and out of nowhere just say thank you. And I'll ask for what and they'll just smile and snuggle close and go back to sleep. I'll find this one day. Or better...it'll find me. You reap what you sow and I sow a lot of love. I suppose this plant just takes a while to ripen...

Trusis,
Nasia

No comments:

Post a Comment