Sunday, April 3, 2011

Venice With Rob

So today was absolutely great! I woke up around 10 and had a bagel. I then proceeded to help my mom move furniture for a yard sale. Shortly after I was riding my bike up and down the street with Nene. Having a pretty good time. Then Rob invited me to go to the beach and skate with him, which I couldn't decline. Sadly, Nene couldn't come because of family plans. Well, Rob picked me up, we drove to the Santa Monica pier, had some pizza, and skateboarded to the Venice Beach skatepark where I began teaching him a few things on the skateboard. After a while we watched the pros skate in the big park and then rode back to the pier and all the way to Jamba Juice on the promenade. A friend of Rob's met us there and we went down to this Nintendo 3DS booth that was sort of demo-ing it. We played with 'em for a bit. It was pretty cool but I kept going cross-eyed playing the games unless I turned down the "3D-ness". Haha. I doubt I'd get it. I still have the original NintendoDS. You know the big grey clunky one? Yea. It's still awesome. Anywho, we went to Yankee-Doodles? after that. I think that was the name. Rob's friend had some food. Me and Rob just chugged a lot of water and lemonade. We then went to see The Adjustment Bureau, which was spectacular. Afterwards, Rob and I skated to the car and he drove me home. And guess what?! So, earlier today I hung up this SpiderMan "Happy Birthday" streamer thing just because it's SpiderMan, and so I come home and I've got 2 gift bags on my bed! So I walk out my room. "If I leave that happy birthday thing up there, will I get presents everyday?" I asked my mom. She just laughed. Aunty Vida got me some gifts I guess for graduation. I have to post  picture of this shirt...
It's so AWESOME! ^_^ She also got me a sweat suit which is awesome because I have learned the love of sweatpants and now understand why so many women where them all the time. THEY ARE AMAZING XD Oh, and also this little clownfish keychain. Today was so awesome. First day facebook free and things are awesome. I think tomorrow, my body will be like "OMG I HATE YOU!!" from all this skating and biking and walking so suddenly, but it's worth it. Ah, so good.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment