Saturday, April 16, 2011

Horoscope - April 16, 2011

"Your intelligence is apparent today when you build on what you've already started, rather than beginning something new. However, you could face your own internal resistance before taking your work to the next level. Although your fear of failure might make you think that your efforts will go unnoticed, this isn't the right time to overanalyze what you are doing. Just stay on the course that you recently chose. You may be progressing faster than you now realize."


This applies to the last 3 hours of Friday, and the first 30 minutes of Saturday...so far. The only thing is that I don't think it's talking about work. To put things simply, I went out tonight. I had an awesome time as always. I had 50 billion opportunities to throw everything out there and jump off the cliff that I keep saying I'm trying to jump off of, but that "internal resistance" kept stopping me from taking anything to the next level. Well, I might not have jumped off the cliff, but I took a step closer to the edge. I might even be hanging one foot over the edge. I definitely think WAY too much about things, but for me, certain decisions require extensive thought. I hope I'm making the right decision...and I'm going to stick with it. If I truly am progressing faster than I realize, things might be a whole lot easier than I thought they were. And that is a huge relief. Here's to things going exceptionally well in the now, near future, and forever after. TOAST! ^_^ No, I'm not in love. I don't really even have much of a crush. But I feel something. And it's good. Scary, but good.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment