Monday, April 11, 2011

Batgirl

Seeing as my Spiderman legacy is being passed down to my younger bro, I figured I'd take on the new persona of Batgirl. I mean I DO have the Batcave, and the cape, and the buckle. It's only proper that I should honor the Bat name by taking over the Batman legacy. So, along with the other things, I set up a new geektool "widget" thing-a-ma-bobber...here's a picture:
(made slight color changes)

I DID NOT PAINT THE BATGIRL.

As much as I wish I did, I didn't. I did the rest though...including the script on the bottom right...yea the little squares...they correspond to which Space I'm currently in. Also, the itunes track info...it shows my Pandora track info, too. Whichever is currently playing is the one that's shown at the time. If both are playing, it makes sure you know. ^_^ Also, my mail from yahoo and gmail messages appear under the widget. It's all just pretty awesome.

Trusis,
Batgirl :P

No comments:

Post a Comment