Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Citrus Metamorphosis

What is this? Random things on my desk. Why do they look like this? Who knows? 'Cause I don't. Hehe. I did put them there. Why? 'Cause I felt like it :P Don't be confused. It means nothing.

In other news...my horoscope:
You can see things more clearly today as if your world suddenly became brighter. Although your senses are usually sharp, you have a much wider range of perceptions today. Experiences that may have been beyond your awareness only yesterday are now beckoning you into new territory. Enjoy this journey of growth; metamorphosis is safer than you think.
Iiii like it ^_^ A metamorphosis is EXACTLY what I'm going through right now...and a cold, too, but that's different. Maybe it's getting rid of my old/bad cells and I'll come out of it feeling like an Olympian on a sunny day in Atlantis...I don't know what that means either. Aaaany who, I don't know about my senses being clearer. If anything, my hearing has been fuzzy, my nose is clogged, and my eyes are watery from sneezing. I keep thinking it's Thursday and the date keeps hitting me like a bat every time I realize it's still Tuesday. Also, I don't know where the time has gone to, but it's flying by. I think I almost sneezed my brain out. That could be the problem. At least I haven't lost my sense of humor though...and I'm not talking about my lame jokes :P I'm talking about this: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

I love that blog. And I'm going to end there so I can get ready for bed and what not. :P

Get Well Soon,
Nasia o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment