Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stairway to Heaven


Today I went to the Stairs to Heaven with the Ruels. I made it up the stairs three times and walked the path once. On the way back down me and Jordan took a detour and Jordan almost stepped on a snake passing between the two of us. I just heard him sort of shout and I turned around. The snake was just reaching the other side of the trail and went into the grass. I was just amazed. We started laughing and these ladies up ahead asked what happened because they saw us jumping around and heard Jordan shout. We told them about the snake. As we were telling everyone else about it, Uncle Ruel scared the two ladies. It was funny. Good day though. Facebook-less day 2 and so far it's been awesome. :) Now I go outside to play with my cousins. What sort of things we will get ourselves into, I don't know. ^_^

Trusis,
Nasia :P

Edit:
We went out side and screwed around with a basketball and hoop and then played some version of 3flags up and monkey in the middle with these flying contraptions. A winged stick with a hook that you attach to a rubberband, pull back, and launch. It twirls in the air and floats down slowly. Yea, we just played with those for a few hours. ^_^ Pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment