Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Early Oranges

I woke up this morning at 7:30. I haven't much of an idea why. I think I may have just been hungry. In any case, I ate an orange. Now I'm just kind of sitting here. It's too early to get to doing any type of work. I'll be frustrated too quickly and done with it too early. This is the reason I don't wake up early. Amar is awake, too. He's probably playing a game. That's what he does. Maybe I'll play a game...

Yea, I wrote this blog out of pure boredom...but it isn't frustrating boredom since it's so early and I could actually fall back asleep if I wanted to. I'd rather not. Maybe if I can keep waking up early like this, I can fix my sleeping habits and get to bed at a better time. Ultimately, this will help my health and whatnot with this working out and stuff. I actually have muscles appearing places they never really were before...like this one on my forearm, right by my elbow...the brachioradialis, extensor carpi radialis, and/or extensor digitorum. I just googled it. It's in that general area. But they've formed a cool little twist from behind my bicep and wrap around to my inner forearm. I can actually see what they were talking about in CDC (Character Modeling class at Full Sail). It makes me feel good about this working out stuff. Haha. My stomach isn't totally where I want it to be yet, but I feel like if I got rid of anymore from my stomach, when I stand up the skin would just rip from being too tight. >_< Hehehe. I just want to be a tad more toned is all. It's getting there. ^_^ Actual hunger is setting in now. Cereal time!

Hasta la Vista!
Nasia :P

(I feel like switching it up. Don't judge me...or do. I couldn't care less :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment