Sunday, April 10, 2011

Except For The Ones That I Want

Why do we want what we seem so obviously unable to obtain? Before I even know that I can't have someone, I feel attracted to them. And then I find out they don't want me too and it's like...why? And why do people that you're not attracted to want you instead? What makes that happen? Why can't two people just want each other? Hrm...I guess that's what soul mates are eh? Like...let's say I meet someone and they're cool and everything, but not necessarily someone I want to date. Somehow they are automatically attracted to me. And then let's say I meet someone I'm just like wow, this guy is what I'm looking for, but then they're just like "do dodo doo la di da." And though I've found myself in this position quite often in the few years that I've actually cared to have a relationship, I still don't get it. I find myself in this awkward riddle every time. "I can have any guy I want...except for the ones that I want." WHY?!?! That's so...cruel... O_O bah -___- I hope the next someone special wants me just as much as I want them or even more and I hope that I want them a whole hell of a lot, too...Some GENUINE BALANCE of great love and energy and just...happiness would be nice.

Trusis,
Nasia 9_9

No comments:

Post a Comment