Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family in the Morning

I think if I woke up to my mom yelling "Mousey, it's 3 in the afternoon! Wake up!" and then come out of the room and get a hug from Granny and Rene, my "mornings" would be SO much happier. Even if it was two other people like Aunty Vida and Jonathan or just anyone in my family. To have the first thing I think about when I wake up is my mom's voice and then I can hug a bunch of people I love, makes waking up sooo much better than how it has been the past month or so. So often, I wake up thinking about the past and just get depressed and then I spend about 30 minutes pumping myself back up and then I stretch, get out of bed, walk around the house, check my email, and then just continue with the day. But this way, I woke up, stretched, got out of bed, got some hugs, checked my email, and now I'm off to eat. :P I'm very happy I have such a great relationship with everyone in my family.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment