Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tonight

Sooo looking forward to tonight. I love what I do, but what I do is animating, and I'm not doing that right now. As you may know, I'm rigging. I need a good break from it. I think I may have found it...

It's pretty great spending time with people that just want to make you smile for the simple pleasure of making you smile and nothing more. I'm conquering a few fears and enjoying myself at the same time. Just me and the Green Hornet takin' a cruise in the Batmobile to some crazy superhero hideout club. Haha. Life is so much easier on the other side, but you gotta have both sides to keep it balanced. Luckily, I think I'm finding the fun half to balance out all of this work half. While I'm at it, I might find MY other half. Haha. Not worrying about that, though. Sadly, I can't reveal my other side. That would cause havoc in the world. I think for now, this is all you can know. :P I know some people think they know the other side, and maybe they did once, but no one knows the other side now. It's like if one guy was both Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne. So, though Peter is Spiderman and Bruce is Batman, they are both really one guy. And even if you figure out that Bruce is Batman or Peter is Spiderman, his TRUE identity is never actually revealed 'cause Bruce isn't even Bruce, he's actually Peter. XD But everyone knows that I'm Batman anyway and my TRUE identity is the me you know. Any who...I forgot where I was going with this. Well, tonight, I don't know what's going on, but it includes me not being in my house or worrying/stressing about work, so I like it.

Trusis,
Nasia ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment