Friday, February 18, 2011

Dilemma

I've reached another dilemma in my heart. Part of me wants so badly to be in love again and yet part of me thinks it's too early to act on such a feeling. I know how easily I can turn the switch on when I want to. Once I feel things are going great, I can fall faster than...something that falls really fast. Idk. I'm in love with being in love when I'm in love and when I'm out of it, I feel like I'm missing something. Though I'm still happy, I just constantly yearn for that feeling to be there. I want to have someone to cuddle with when I feel like cuddling and to do all those other mushy things with, but I don't want to go running into another wall, and starting over feels like crap. Blah...patience...

Heart of mine be patient now.
The holes will soon be sealed.
Heart of mine be strong now.
The scars will soon be healed.
Heart of mine be silent now.
Your beat will soon be heard.
Heart of mine rest now.
Let your slumber go unstirred.

I think I've got to read that like everyday. I wrote it, but it still hasn't clicked in my heart. I guess I can just keep waiting for the day my heart is soaring again and hopefully, the heart of the person mine soaring for is soaring just as high or even higher.

Trusis,
Nasia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment