Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Appreciation and Other Things

Not too long ago I said that every morning I woke up and had to remind myself of past events because my dreams convince me they never happened. This is still true with a few additions. Not only do I wake up having been convinced that the past events didn't happen, sometimes I wake up knowing that the events happened and I'm pissed about it. Like I'll have a dream replaying the events and it'll bring a new light to different parts of it, causing me to go deeper into the subject and figuring out new feelings about it all, thus waking up angry or depressed. Before, I would dream stuff, wake up all happy, remember what the truth is and just die. It's a very, very depressing situation, especially when you're all cozy in bed. Thankfully, I have found several very effective ways to break this curse each morning. One solution includes several good friends of mine. I'm very extremely thankful for these people, especially Jim, Amber, and Christy. I thought you guys deserved a mention in my blog, even if no one else reads this thing. You guys are awesome and I love you. I can't wait 'til we're all together again. And anyone that reads my blog, thanks. I don't know what you can get out of it, but if you get anything out of the things I say, that's cool. And also, thank you to the people that make Glee. It's the only show I watch and it's amazingly entertaining. You know what, I'm just gonna thank all the other random stuff, like Sweethearts. Thank you people who make Sweethearts, rainboots, chocolate, AIM, computers, plates, etc, etc. That list was going to be very, very long. Anywho,

Thanks,
Nasia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment