Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Horoscope

"You are able to make the best of a difficult situation now, even if your partner or a friend doesn't follow your preferred course of action. Although you may have been shocked recently by someone's unexpected behavior, you're prepared to do what you can to make your life a success. Fortunately, what you learn will ultimately increase your self-confidence and help you to clarify your priorities."

That right there couldn't be any more true. I swear it works completely for what's been going on and how I feel about things right now. I know horoscopes are usually pretty general and like, everyone relates to them or whatever, but I mean like, the last few horoscopes said for me to not look clarity in my current situation and to be patient and let it work itself out, and boy was it foggy, but I let it unfold on its own. Now I'm here with this feeling, like everything is starting to come together, and I've got control, and I just feel pretty great and then I read this horoscope and I'm like wow. Really? Well, I'm carrying through with this idea/feeling that I have. I'm going in carefully/cautiously, but making sure the birds don't finish their food before I can catch one. Ah, well, back to my world.

Trusis,
Nasia ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment