Sunday, February 27, 2011

Imagination

I have found a way to accept my current reality...by creating an imaginary one. Every time I start thinking about the downside of past events and start to get sad, I get a grip of myself and start thinking about that imaginary person that I ranted about. Somehow, imagining that he might just be waiting for me somewhere makes me feel a whole lot better. It's kinda weird, but it works. I've also realized that I don't have the energy it takes to be in a relationship the way I want to be. I've gotta strengthen my heart back up and recharge my lasers. I need to go out into the world and meet new people, make new friends, experience new places. If I'm going to find my partner in crime again, I've gotta be at the top of my game. No one wants to be the partner of a washed up superhero...

...but how does a girl go about finding these new people and new places? That's something I need to figure out...Donatello, prepare for battle! (That's my car btw.)

Once I get Dash and can drive Donatello without a licensed passenger, I think I'll start at a dog park, or the beach, or somewhere crazy like...I don't know...Hollywood Blvd. XD I'll make a few girl friends and then we can hang out and meet some guy friends and then the adventure just continues...that's how it happens in movies right? Hehe.

I think I'm letting my imagination run away with me...well that's what this blog is for anyway right? Wish me luck, guys. I'm gonna try wrestling life a different way...

Trusis,
Nasia :P

1 comment: