Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disney and a Night

So, today was pretty awesome. I got to go to the skatepark and get some skating in with a pretty cool dude and had some awesome El Pollo Loco. I love that place. Then I went into the evening with an adventure at the arcade. Oh, can't forget to mention the chocolate and tiger. So sweet. Haha. It was a wonderful surprise. And of course, if you've been keeping up and sort of understand how my mind and heart work, you know that they're both in another jumble with all of it, but I think I'm sorting it all out pretty well. I know what I like and what I want and I know where the most potential lies. Until a concrete idea has been decided here though I'm gonna leave what I'm talking about as a sort of disclosed subject. I tried to use big words there to say "I don't wanna tell you what I mean." haha. Don't worry though, it'll all be revealed eventually. Any who, I'm feeling a lot better about my heart issues. I'm a lot more comfortable with my situation, whatever it is...and you know what? I think these Disney movies are really the ones helping with that. Like seriously, Disney is going to be my cure for all heart troubles. That feeling I get when I watch them is just amazing. I might not be the one falling in love, but I can share the feeling and, of course, it's got a happy ending, so I'm just left feeling awesome. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to watching Beauty and the Beast. I love Disney.

Trusis,
Nasia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment