Monday, February 21, 2011

Confirmed

I have confirmed my previous thoughts on how I work. I like to do the chasing. When I'm chased, I don't know what it is, but I lose the interest or something. I don't want to be saved like a damsel in distress. I won't lay down and be willingly swept off my feet. I wish I could sometimes, but I ride my own white stallion and slay my own dragons. I guess I just gotta keep waiting until someone either breaks down my barrier or I find the dragon that I can't slay. For some reason that's what I want...hm...silly heart...silly mind...silly me. I have been having fun at least. I wake up feeling good. I go to bed and actually fall asleep. I hang out with people. I have work. I'll be making money. And now I just need to sort the matters of my heart...

Trusis,
Nasia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment