Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nuke (for you 3D people out there)

As it seems I will be doing a lot with Nuke in the near future, I have been brushing up on my compositing skills a bit. It's strange how much more excited I am about opening Nuke than I am about Maya. Nuke DOES crash like Maya, but maybe not so often AND it auto-saves quite well. I think Nuke is such an awesome blend of logic and creativity that it both exercises and soothes my brain at the same time. And yea...it gives me a headache every now and then when things don't work like I want them to, but that's with everything. I remember back in CFM when I thought about switching from Animation to Compositing 'cause FOA sucked at the time. 2DA pushed me back to animating though. Anyway, I like Nuke. I always have. It's like Photoshop's love + Maya's...power? Haha. Idk, but nothing can get much better than that.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment