Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Professional Troubleshooter

"Don't worry. I'll handle it." The Professional Troubleshooter. That will be my title. See, the way I see the world, I'm not exceptionally book smart like people think I am. I don't know presidents. I don't remember logarithms. I'm not some crazy child prodigy. I just know how to press "Search" in Google really well. Like, FLAMES erupt from my keyboard when I hit enter. I swear dragons and mystical creatures purr to the sound of me typing into Google search bar. You can call me The Mystical Googler, if you wish. (Please don't take that seriously :P) Today my boss needed a program, I found it. He needed to know something about it, I found out the answer. He had trouble, I troubleshot. His friend had a question, I found another answer. I don't know these things, I just know how to find them out. Okay...yea, there is some kind of thought and knowledge put into it, but for the most part, I feel like it's pretty much common sense. What's the shortcut key to get the rotopaint tool in nuke?(I was not asked this question) Type in Google: Nuke rotopaint keyboard shortcut. Billions of pages pop up with the same answer. Idk...sometimes I wonder about people when they google things...

Anywho, this subject came up in my head because my boss was bragging to his friend about how I'm like a Mac master when really, every time I have an issue or want to make my life a little easier by scripting the time in HUGE font right on my desktop, I look up how to do it and then I do it. My mind only expands as far as Google and other accessible resource materials allow when used together. Information is useless if you don't know how to use it, right? Well, that's all for now. I had fun at work. My hacker skills gained me -500 Hunger...for some reason I wrote that as hunGer at first...with a capital G...actually, I wrote hunger and went back and made the G capital...don't ask...I have no idea...my mom put something in the spaghetti or I don't know. I'm from Pluto. Leave me alone. :P

Trusis,
Nasia ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment