Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Black Hole Love

When you take the time to open your heart to someone that wants to love you, it's like opening a black hole in the middle of the sun. All this warmth just rushes in and overwhelms you. If you're not careful, you could get burned, but if you ARE...well the world is such a wonderful place.  Just seep in the warmth little by little and it's like you're walking on sunshine...literally in this example. Of course, the love has to be constantly flowing. If it stops and the sunshine fades, you begin to suck in the darkness of space and form that originally empty vacuum all over again. And this love can be from anyone. Anyone that wants to love you. It could be your mom even. You don't have to be in love. You just have to let people love you and of course love yourself, too. I may not be ready to be in love, but I am ready to let the love into my heart again. I feel sorry for the people that can't open their hearts that way. There is a whole world of love out there and one day they're going to open the doors and the whole world will come rushing in so fast they'll explode. Though my pain has not been extreme, it has been enough and I'm still learning from it. I may not be able to prevent myself from certain experiences and situations, but I can learn from them so that if I find myself there again, I will have a better idea of what NOT to do. No one ever knows what to do. They only know what happened the last time they tried something. This action makes this reaction. If I don't like it I'll try another action next time. Any who, I know that though I am afraid of many things, the right person will understand and help me overcome those fears. They'll show me how not to be afraid and give me a reason not to be afraid. But I know once I can fall in love again that I will always be able to overcome my own fears. It is simply an inhibition...an obstacle within myself, that I must overcome before I can continue on to the obstacle in front of me.

Trusis,
Nasia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment