Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What Is My Purpose?

I have often asked myself this as I'm sure many people have. But today, in the last 5 minutes actually I have come to a possible conclusion that I am a Teacher. That is my purpose. That is what I find myself doing every time I stop and look at what I am doing. I'm tutoring or helping someone do something or learning something myself. Everywhere I go, I'm showing someone how. Constantly teaching. Even at work I'm teaching people. I'm sharing knowledge. I think that is my purpose. Some people are meant to make us ask questions. Some people give us answers to those questions. You know when someone sees someone else do something amazing and they wonder HOW did that happen and get so intrigued they dedicate their life to it. Sometimes those people are doctors, scientists, and things of that sort. Constantly researching. They find answers to those questions. The person that made them ask the question has fulfilled his purpose. And me, I sort of mediate between the info makers and those looking for the info. I would have said facts, but I don't believe in facts. That's another story though. I believe that there are a plethora of possible purposes a person may have, but I think my main "bracket" purpose is to teach. When I get the right motivation, I think I'll be back in school getting my credentials. People always tell me I'm a great teacher anyway. I need to put all of my skills to use. I go to work to animate and what not and find myself teaching. I think that's a sign. I went to school to learn to animate and found myself teaching, too. Haha. It never ends. And I enjoy it. So, maybe that's my purpose. It's not too late to jump on the right wagon. Sometimes it is, but I think with teaching, it's never to late.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment