Monday, March 14, 2011

Mind Merge

I think I have this power to merge my mind with other people. I used to think it was only with people I'm really close to, but I think It may even reach out further than that. It can't just be coincidence that me and another person have the same random thought so often. I'd understand if it's someone I'm around often like me and my little brother used to do or some of my friends. It's just strange because these people never have it with other people. They only mind merge with me or at least it starts with me. I'll be talking to someone I just met for maybe 30 minutes and before you know it I'm taking words and ideas right out of their head. Sometimes they weren't even going to say those things or they were going to and forgot them and I feel it's like I took the idea from their head and said it first. Hehe. Idk. I wouldn't be surprised. My mom can take people's illnesses. Of course, it's not like she can cure cancer but she removes things like colds and sinus flu from me and my bros and cousins with just her thoughts. Idunno. haha. Goodnight.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment