Monday, March 7, 2011

Living for The Moment

I've decided to stop thinking about things and just enjoy them. If I go hang out with somebody, I won't think about all the possible things that are happening or could happen. I'm just going to enjoy hanging out with them. I guess that's what it means when they say live for the moment. My future is pretty set as far as work goes. I've got that part handled. On the other side, I'm all over the place still, but I feel the motion of the ocean on the sides of my boat. Every day I can feel the waves take me further and I can see the shores of the past fading in the mist. I'm still rowin'. The storm is over, and the waters are still a little rough, but my boat is sturdy. ^_^ Time for bed now, work in the morn.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment