Friday, March 4, 2011

Breakdown to Pluto

Alright so I've been talking to a few different people and I've come to the following conclusion. I'm not trying to toot my own horn here but I just want to break this all down.

So here it is:
I'm a wonderful girl. I'm cute/pretty/beautiful/gorgeous. I'm young. I have a great body. I'm extremely talented. I got my Bachelor of Science at 19. I'm working at a Visual Effects Studio. I have the skill, talent, and drive to be great. I'm mature and responsible. I don't like money or for people to spend all of their money on me all the time. I have hobbies that cover almost every corner in the spectrum of interests and if it's not my hobby, it's probably something I've had a spark of interest in and just haven't gotten into it yet. I have awesome genes. I'm handy, courteous, considerate, honest, patient when I need to be, laid back, and friendly. I'm very intelligent. I don't get upset easily. When I love someone, I love completely and truly and I give my all. I try to rid myself of annoying habits and tendencies. I don't do drugs or smoke and I drink just enough to have a little extra fun but not enough to be an idiot. I don't have money right now, but I don't require it from other people. I take care of myself in every other aspect. I'm ahead in life.

All of this, I have heard from more than one person. I know, I've got my flaws, but so does everyone. Why can't someone else be at my level? I want to find someone, not even someone to fall in love with, but just someone at my level. Someone to relate to. Someone else...from Pluto...

This is my message to you, other Plutonian. I can't be the last one. I'll die of heartbreak if I'm the last one. Find me.

Trusis,
Nasia 9_9

No comments:

Post a Comment