Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slackin' or Waitin'? (and other random topics)

Man, I've been slippin'. I went from like 2 blogs a night to 1 every 2 or 3 days. I guess that's a good thing. I'm so busy doing nothing that I don't have time to write about it. Hehe. I don't even know what I'm doing now. I go to the studio and sit at my laptop and do little projects for myself. Hopefully I can actually finish something. I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm waiting for. As far as my heart goes, I've been alright. Had a little depression moment the other night, but it happens. I got over it. My gnome project dude helped with that. It's just so lonely when you're the only person in your head, you know? I've got people that come and go, but no one that just stays all the time. Not anymore at least. I've found myself crossing over to the other side and I don't feel so bad anymore. I'll give it another month before I'm "healed" enough to stop the midnight depression. My morning have gotten pretty good, I suppose. No thoughts I shouldn't be having. No more unpleasant dreams, though I've had a few that have me questioning some things when I wake up. Maybe it means I'll be getting some answers soon. You know that question "Why did this happen to me?" I stopped asking it. I'll find out sooner or later, when the time is right. I've also met some new people. It doesn't matter how, but they're pretty cool. I like having people to talk to all the time. People that have things to say. People with more in their heads than "I'm good. Just doing the same thing." That's my answer when I'm tired or don't feel like talking about something...or when I'm texting. I hate texting. Like, it takes so long to say anything and then my phone is all sorts of retarded when I get to sending a text. You can't do anything else until the text is sent and if you receive a text while one is being sent out, then it takes even longer to send your text. Like, retardedly longer. Anyway, I don't like texting. Instant messaging is cool. Email is alright if you say more than 5 words in the email. Otherwise you might as well be texting. Oh, so I was talking to one of my guy friends and he asked me if I like to cuddle. Well, of course I do, but not with just anyone. Is it just me or do people just cuddle with anybody? You've got to be family, a real close friend, or my boyfriend to cuddle me. It's just weird to me...cuddling with just anybody. It takes away the whole unique specialness behind it. Idunno. Well, that's all for now.

Trusis,
Nasia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment