Saturday, May 14, 2011

Relief in Depression

So I've come to a closure today. Details are unnecessary. Just know I'm done with the past issues and I'm never going back. It hurt, but it's what's best for me and right now all I need to worry about is me. I know who I am and what I'm worth. I know who's important to me and I'm grateful for them. I know who I can rely on. I know who will always be there. I know who I can trust.

I find it strange how I know certain things will happen and then they happen. I hate when it's something I'm dreading will happen.

Anyway, I'm done with that. There's no going back. Though I'm still sad, I'm kind of relieved...

Here's to happier days. ^_^

I'll find what I'm looking for one day. 'Til then, I'm gonna enjoy what I have now.

No more searching.

No more crying.

No more doing anything that isn't what I do.

I'm Nasia.

I'm Mouse.

For 18 years I was fine by myself.

For 2 years I felt a roller coaster of emotions.

I'll be fine.

It's built into me.

And it's time to go EKA on this world...

Peace,
Nasia

No comments:

Post a Comment