Sunday, May 8, 2011

Horoscope - May 9, 2011

You may attempt to let loose today, even if you can't afford to flirt with the edge. The problem is that you must stay singularly focused on your responsibilities over the next week. Unfortunately, your normal powers of analysis could leave you cold because you cannot make sense of what's happening now. Thankfully, things become less complex once you acknowledge that you don't even know the part you are playing, let alone the script.
Well, this DOES make some sense to me. And I've been trying to focus on my responsibilities instead of letting loose. I don't know what you would call what I've been doing now. I go to the studio. I work on side projects. Then I come home and work on random other projects and apply for jobs. I've reached a flat line sort of. Just waiting for something to pull me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment