Sunday, January 15, 2012

Missing You

Your hands reach out
From behind the screen
And I feel you touch my cheek
But I'm just imagining
Because technology's not that advanced
But if it were I'd take hold of your hands
And you could pull me through the picture
Like they do in Blue's Clues
But what Blue can do, we can't do
But if we could you know
All my dreams would come true
I just want to be close to you
My heart feels heavy
With you so far
Barely want to leave my bed
Won't even step into the car
Unless I'm driving it to you
The only place my heart leads me
Your eyes and your smile
The only things that relieve me
Of this pleasant torture
That we endure every day on skype
Audio quality is low
But I can hear you say goodnight
Fall asleep in your arms
In my imaginary theater
Feeling your warmth
Sent from you, through my heater
Your heart beat resounding in my ear
My heart cries out wishing you were here...

Can't wait for next weekend.
I miss you so much.
Longing for your kisses.
Crying out for your touch.
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder.
So fond is this heart of mine be.
I wish I could visit every day
Just to feel you next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment