Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's Crazy Sometimes


It's crazy sometimes
How when we're apart
And I can see what you've touched
And I can still feel your heart
Papi you were right there
And it was so surreal
Like I could never get enough
Of how you make me feel
My knees still tremble
At the thought of our first kiss
A night to remember
If I could replay and reverse this
Such a surprise
Could never rehearse this
I just hope you see how much you mean
From the words in my verses
So happy that you saw me as worth it
Your patience was the key
And I trust you with this
Heart in your hand
And future visions
Never making incisions
To replace or retrace
Footsteps
No returns or exchanges
Just these words on these pages
And I just want to say this
Before my memory erases
Or I get lost in your gazes
Eyes like mazes
Layout a labyrinth for me to get lost in
Never hesitating I'm going all in
Better call Lassie cause this well was dug deep
And I'm quickly fallin'
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment