Monday, December 5, 2011

Friends?

I'm tired of arguing with the people that are supposed to be my closest friends because they don't agree with the things I do or say. I wish you would just be happy for me and leave it at that. Don't get mad at me because you don't want to hear that I'm happy with my new boyfriend. You used to get mad at me for being happy with my new girlfriend. So I've got a guy now and you're still unhappy. You know what that tells me? Between your constant annoyance with my relationships and your constant flirting when I'm not in one, you obviously want to be with me or SOMETHING. Like, what else can that mean?

And don't say it's just a joke. Taking a real feeling you have and calling it a joke doesn't make it a joke and it doesn't make it funny. It's annoying. Your cynicism isn't welcome. Your JUDGMENTS aren't welcome. You don't see me judging your actions. No, instead I try to help you when you ask for my advice and that's it. I'm not calling you "simp" whatever the hell that's supposed to be. I'm not going to say that I'm sorry because all I've done is gain a new happiness in my life. If you can't accept that without making "jokes" aka negative remarks hidden behind a facade of lighter words, then you shouldn't call yourself my friend. Friends accept each other for what they are. I accepted you. So be a friend or be gone. Life is too short to let these kinds of things into my world.

I'm not mad,
I'm disappointed.

<:3 )~
Mous3

No comments:

Post a Comment