Wednesday, October 5, 2011

God's Army

I never was very religious. I guess I can still say I'm not really because I don't believe in the type of religion that seems to sweep everyone to others' doors spreading their beliefs like girl scout cookies. I have a strong set of beliefs and faith in something, which I believe is what religion is supposed to be about. Anyway, today I saw that Steve Jobs passed and it got me thinking...a lot of great/important people have passed in the past few years. It's become almost a sort of pattern. People that were well known in society or had a large impact on it or even just brilliant, beautiful people. I say beautiful as in their souls and heart and even their physical appearance, but mostly on the inside. It got me thinking that maybe God is collecting his most beautiful creations in preparation for something or maybe just because. Maybe he sees what's going on down here and sees that they have done all they can do for us or maybe by taking them away he wants us to realize something greater than what they accomplished by being here. I feel like my cousin, Jayla, was one of the most brilliant and beautiful and fun kids I've ever known and that God didn't want her down here suffering the pains of everyday life, when she deserves to be with Him in heaven. I feel like maybe he's not taking ALL of his angels, but a large sum of them so that some can stay on Earth and keep the faith strong while his most beautiful creations can return to him and prepare for whatever his next plan is. Like I said, I'm not extremely religious, but I do have beliefs and thoughts and feelings. God took Jayla and left Gilani to be the strong messenger of God that she is. She is a symbol of strength and faith that I have always admired and God will get her through this journey that she faces to be even stronger and when her time comes she will be with her Jayla again. And so will the rest of us as we face life and death in our own time.

<3,
Mouse <:3 )~

No comments:

Post a Comment