Monday, August 29, 2011

21 Lemons

Sometimes life gives you lemons. Sometimes it asks you to make lemonade. Sometimes life gives you oranges. And it still asks you to make lemonade. I feel like, today, life gave me lemonade. And told me to enjoy it :)

Many things happen in life that we question or that we try to prevent or that we watch occur or pretend didn't even happen. It is life. Sometimes things happen that we don't even realize are happening until one day it's like BAM! I HAPPENED!! And you're like WTF! or like OMG YAY! or however you react to the occurrence that has now appeared in your life. Right now, I'm in the middle of several things that have been building up (in a good way). Friendships, work, family stuff. Though it isn't perfect, it's coming together in a more delightful pattern...if that makes sense. On top of it all, I'm reaching another threshold. 21. Yep. This one actually feels like once I pass it I'll feel different, unlike the others where I felt like they were just another birthday. After this one, I can buy my own noffs and do other things I might want to do one day that I can't do today. XD I cross this threshold with a silly hat on my head and a house full of friends and family. I can say I'm excited to reach a number higher than many kids can count to. (baddum tsh) Very tiny drums for very tiny joke. Anywho, I'm tired. So I'm cutting this short.

Hasta la vista,
Mouse <:3 )~

No comments:

Post a Comment