Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Horoscope - June 28, 2011

It's complicated to tell someone how you feel today, especially if you think that your disclosure might be a catalyst that triggers unpleasant memories. Nevertheless, you may not be able to settle down until you share what's in your heart with a trusted friend. Be careful; revealing your inner process might elicit a strong flow of tough emotions, but the lessons you could learn will make your journey worthwhile.
I'd say this was Sunday's horoscope. It describes the events of Sunday perfectly. I just wanted to say that...and this: I've found myself on a new journey with a new partner and things have been great. I couldn't ask for more. I never really ask for anything actually. I don't have to. I usually don't know exactly what I want until I'm getting everything I don't want, and I know what I'm getting is definitely not something I don't want. In simpler terms. I'm happy. ^_^ I don't know where things are going, but I'm happy with where they are. I have no worries to think about, no expectations to meet. I can just live and learn and enjoy the present. Slowly, I can open up more layers of myself that I had locked away a few months ago. Whether my heart will be fully opened is something I hope for, but am not putting all my cards in. I won't leap as quickly as before, but I have leaped none the less. This fall is more of a glide...and it looks as though I'm landing on marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment