Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reading Between the BS

I don't understand people that say things like:
"Can I throw out your chocolate cake because it's calling my name?"

And you say that they can control themselves not to eat the cake for their own health reasons,

But they say that it's difficult and that you can't point out their gut and such because of the temptation YOU are putting in front of THEM.

And then you answer that they should be able to control themselves not to eat someone else's cake anyway,

And they respond with:
"I am, but my point is that it's just going to sit there and get moldy and smell bad."

I thought your point was that you can't control yourself to not eat the cake!

To me, this comes down to: You just wanna throw out my cake.

Everything else is just a reason you're giving yourself to do it.

You've dug this hole and now you're pulling at anything to climb out.

I'm not in the hole with you.

And if I were,

I could easily climb out

Because I exercise

And control how much cake I eat...

Be responsible for what YOU do...

It's YOUR life...

And don't go and offer someone else's cake to another person the next day like it's yours to give away...

If people wanna leave their cake to mold even after you suggested tossing it, let them.

It's their cake to do whatever the heck they want with it...

Especially if it's in their fridge...

Here's a phrase you can quote me on:
"If you're gonna leave crumbs, at least be the one buying the bread."

Peace and Love and Stuff,
Mous3

No comments:

Post a Comment