Monday, October 8, 2012

Can You Afford It Diet

Anyone ever ask you if you can afford something?

What does that mean exactly?

To me, it doesn't mean "do you have enough money in your wallet/bank account at this current moment to purchase this item."

To me, it means, if you buy this, will you be able to take care of other things that need to be paid for later on?

Will this purchase put a hold on any future purchases that you are responsible for?

There are plenty of times that I have the money to buy something, but I can't afford to spend that money on it because I may need it for gas or food later in the week.

Does that make sense?

I often see people buy things because they have the money, but without thinking about if they can afford it.

Maybe that's why I don't buy a whole lot of stuff. I usually can't afford things, and by the time I can afford it, I don't want it as much or at all.

It's the C.Y.A.I. diet. Can You Afford It?

Adopt this into your life and see how much money you save and how few things you buy that you don't actually want two weeks later.

Peace and stuff,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment