Thursday, November 24, 2011

This Thanksgiving

I have a whole lot to be thankful for. I've got my family, though we're missing a few members, they're still here in spirit. I'm thankful for the time I got with them. I've got an awesomazing new job. I'm thankful for that. I've got my best friend out here, too, even though I left him at my mom's house to be in San Diego, but he's in Cali. That's a step. I have an awesome boyfriend who appreciates all that I do. And I'm thankful for that. It's almost been a month now and maybe too soon for any sort of *brainfart* <insert word> not assumptions but like...idunno. I'm just really happy and thankful to have him. He gets me and if he doesn't he tries to or at least just smiles and nods. Haha. Anyway, I gotta get out and be social. Hasta la pasta

Happy Thanksgiving,
Peace, Love, Happiness,
etc. etc.

<:3 )~

No comments:

Post a Comment