Friday, July 29, 2011

Forgive

I have found myself wanting to truly and honestly forgive him that caused most of the things this blog has become centered around. I guess that's a big step forward. Maybe one day I'll muster up the will to talk to him again. I'm tired of being angry and all misshapen. Until then, and probably a while longer, I'm keeping away from that thing called love...or I should say, I'm not making any effort at all to find it.

Also, anyone that wants to try to find it in me, your attempts may be futile for about another 6 months. I'm not the type to be "woo'ed" so, just be my friend and hope for the best. You gotta be a ninja to get through to my heart. Sneak up on it or something. Idk. I just know the usual stuff like blatantly telling me you like me doesn't always work as well as you'd hope.

Anyway, I think that's all I want to say for now.

Peace and stuff,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment